myPay allows employees to access their pay information and perform changes to DFAS pay records online. myPay eliminates the need to send hardcopy information to Human Resources and Customer Service Reps, while ensuring that all data is up to date.
Employees are not required to to utilize the myPay system, and the traditional hardcopy methods are still options for anyone who does not wish to participate in myPay.
All new employees will receive a PIN via snail mail to their physical address listed in their Direct Deposit form.
myPay will allow you to:
- Print or View Leave and Earnings Statements (LES)
- Print or View Travel Voucher Advice of Payment (AOP)
- Establish or Change Secure and Personal Email Addresses
- Change Personal Settings (e.g., PIN)
- Direct Deposit
- Savings Bonds
- Turn On or Off Hard Copy LES
- Correspondence Address
- Federal Withholding
- State Withholding
- View or Print W-2s
- Turn On or Off Hard Copy W-2
The myPay web site is: https://mypay.dfas.mil/mypay.aspx